“1. Sing, even if you can’t.
2. Extra cheese is always worth the little extra charge.
3. Never go to bed angry.
4. Distance makes the heart grow fonder.
5. Happiness CAN be contagious.
6. The eyes are the windows to one’s soul.
7. Always take time to make phone calls over texts when you can. It’s nice to hear their voice.
8. “I love you” can be said without any words.
9. Always take the chance to try something new. Whether it be food, books, music, or an activity.
10. Home is a person, not a place.”
– 10 things I’ve learned since I met you (via toinfinity-andbeyondwords)
“You can’t blame me for trying. I’ve gone through seasons waiting for you with nothing changing but the weather. And I want to say that I’m okay being alone, and I want to show you I’m okay being alone, but even if I said it, I wouldn’t mean it. To be quite honest, the only thing getting me through these days is the false hope that things are going to be okay, that they’re going to get better. But without you, I’m never okay because you’re the only thing that makes me better.”
– Daily Tumblr Love Quotes (via thelovewhisperer)
“he’s going to fuck you up and you’re going to let him”
– most sober thing a drunk person could ever say to you (via forebidden)
Re-blog if you agree: Tumblr should notify you when someone answers your question.
home ask me submit archive themes